FTSE 100
Dow Jones
Nasdaq
CAC40
Dax

Sunday 14 August 2011

Weird experience of the week

I was caught by a display in my local Tesco (there is probably one in yours too) in the electronics/gadgets section.  It's not where I would usually go to find such things but always worth a look because, you never know, you might pick up a bargain.

Anyway, the display said that the supermarket would help me choose the "USB memory stick that is right for you".

"Right for you"?  What do they mean by that?  Raspberry flavoured? Or sandalwood?  Pleasantly sweet with a hint of fruitiness? Businessman, tall, non-smoker, gsoh, likes concerts, theatre, walking?

The only USB stick that is right for me is one that stores bits in all the right places and hands them back in the same order.

Tesco, the sign appears to suggest, may have other varieties.

1 comment:

Demetrius said...

Where was it on sale? In the Delicatessen or the Bakery?